Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Don't Get People

A little over a month ago, I noticed that my tire was getting a bit low. Cold air can cause this to happen. Jere and I pulled up to a gas station and filled the tire up. We drove home (we were in western Massachusetts at the time) and upon checking on the tire in the driveway, realized that we forgot to put the valve cap on. The tire was fine, but I thought it best to visit the nearest Benny's the next day and pick up a replacement cap.

While there, we saw that they had these cool skull caps. Without hesitation, we purchased them.

A few weeks later, I was getting into the car when I noticed that the skull cap was gone. However, the thief was considerate enough to replace it with their own plain-Jane style cap.

Who does this and why? Just when I was beginning to restore my faith in humans. Ugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger bless_cyborgs said...

It's time to slash the tires of everyone in RI with the skull cap, just to be sure revenge has been satisfied.

But seriously, I don't get it either.

January 19, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Jenks said...

It's not funny, but it kind of is.

I'm sorry.

Benny's is my favorite store. It says so on the billboard.

February 4, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home