Saturday, January 6, 2007

It's the Apocalypse

This is the strangest day. I want to celebrate the 70 degree weather. Really. But, truth be told, it freaks me out. I don't live here in New England to pack a beach towel and lay out in the sun in early January. It's sunny, to boot. I was wearing a long sleeve pullover with a wool vest, however, it wasn't long before the vest needed to come off. I just don't know what to say. I am experiencing "staying inside on a hot day guilt" and I ought not to this early in the year. I made a winter stew last night, not realizing just how ridiculous it would taste on a day like this. Mercifully, I didn't drop the storm windows down in my bedroom because I actually NEEDED to open them.

Bizarre.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home