Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm Just Sayin'

Errybody's complaining about Lugo these days, and rightfully so. However, it behoves you all to know that he stole his 18th base in last night's game. And it's only mid-June. So, although he hits into a million double plays, he does good work when he's on base. Most of the time.

Also, I think that Tito's moving of him in the 9th hole was smart. He stepped up his game last night.

Lastly, I should feel great that the Red Sox are still way ahead in the division, but I'm actually pissed that the Yankees are gaining. Still, they are going to have to continue to play really, really well in order to catch us, while we just need to be relatively consistent. I'd rather be the Red Sox. The fight to catch up is going to burn the Yankees out by the All Star Break.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home