Saturday, June 9, 2007

That's What I'm Talking About

Okay, so I caught some of the game last night. Enough to see that Josh "Eye of the Tiger-ee-no" Beckett was going to shut her down. Mind you, I didn't say shut her out, as he did allow 3 runs. But the Sox provided some much needed bat awakening.



I'm telling you, this Beckett kid is crazy good. I wish we could clone him and use him in every single pitching role. How cool would that be? Oh, hey, they're taking Beckett out after 110 pitches. Looks like another Beckett has been warmng in the pen. Every single batter would have to face Josh Beckett every single time.

Glad that Lugo finally used his powers for good rather than evil last night with his homer to start things off.

Jere and I are shoving off to Northampton for the day. I hope this nonsense weather turns around for us.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

got to say, i'm not sure about this bat drawing, mosox.

June 26, 2007 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I know, I know. The next bat drawing will be more, uh, bat-like.

June 28, 2007 at 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home