Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This one is on you, Frenchie

Dear Red Sox,

I hope you're proud of yourselves. What the hell was that? I'll tell you what it was. A little example of how this season is going to play out.

1. Hang on to the lead in the division almost until the end.
2. Then, lose it to the Yankees.
3. Just sit back like speechless, clumsy idiots while they take the division title and you literally scrap and scrap at the last minute, just barely squeezing into the playoffs. Way. To. Go.

Thank goodness I made brownies tonight. Literally, my only saving grace.

Sincerely (pissed),
Me

P.S. Yanks won 12 to something minuscule. Sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i know what the HELL!

September 19, 2007 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Kerry!

I am hoping that this is all part of their strategy to create drama and interest at the last minute. Meanwhile, my fingernails are bloody stumps.

September 19, 2007 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home