Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Down, But Not Out

And by this title, I am talking about me. I've been battling a head cold. I haven't had the gumption to write much.

I will say that the Sox have been in worse positions, so I'm not too worried.

Series, so far:

Indians: 2
Red Sox: 1

Dice K pitched fine last night. Please don't blame him. If our offense could have struck earlier and more often than they did, we might have had a different outcome.

Congratulations to the Rockies! Still think this is a fake team (I remember when Jeff Frye was sent to the Rockies. I thought they were really taking him to Mars or something), and Colorado a fake place. Well, Jello Biafra was supposedly born there. Wouldn't it be funny if everyone from Colorado talked like Jello Biafra? If his weird voice wasn't weird at all in, say, Denver? I wonder, then, if Charles Nelson Reilly was from Colorado. Or Paul Lynde.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home