Friday, November 30, 2007

STELLA MARIE SOAP COMPANY IS LIVE!

The site is up and running! If you or someone you know loves soap and bath goodies, please visit me at stellamariesoap.com! I accept all major credit cards through Pay Pal and I can ship anywhere in the world. (end of personal plug)

Saw the Celtics demolish the Knicks last last at the Garden. Oh, my. There was a humiliating 50 point gap in the score for a good part of the game. I am hoping to get a House jersey under the tree this year. Love that guy. Same number as Timlin.

Speaking of the Red Sox - can you even imagine how lethal the Sox would be with Santana in the rotation? It makes me feel like we are becoming the Yankees a little, though. I almost prefer being a scrappier team.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home