Thursday, November 15, 2007

Salt Scrub With Spatula



I got my cosmetic spatulas in today! I tied one on to a jar of lemon grass salt scrub. I really want to make sure that anyone who buys one of my body scrubs has something to stir it with before each use. It's a quality thang.

So, for those of you not in the know, I've settled on "Stella Marie Soap Company" as my company name. It's a combination of my two grandmothers' names - both very strong, determined women who have had a huge impact on the person I am (and the person I would like to eventually become).

My citric acid came in today, too, so it's a bath bombin' I will go!

P.S. A-Rod is such an ass. I think the Yankees are total suckers to give this guy a 10-year deal. I hope this Lowell thing doesn't turn into another Varitek deal nail biter.

P.P.S. The Celtics are totally unstoppable!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home