Monday, November 19, 2007

Undefeated Record Finally Comes To Hault

I really thought the Celtics were going to magically pull out another win yesterday. At one time, they trailed by 20 points. With less than 4 minutes on the clock, they actually took a 1 point lead. But, it was all for naught. Orlando squeaked by with the win, 104-102.

The Patriots, though the world outside of New England could care less, are still undefeated. Buffalo isn't much of a match for anyone, let alone the Pats. The Bills really got a walloping (56-10). Not being much of a football person myself, it doesn't mean all that much to me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger the marriedtobrooklyn.com team said...

i know it is crazy.. those pats.. too bad the celts lost, but hell they are on fire too! i watched the revolution soccer match for the MLS cup - i really thought they had it - bummer!

November 19, 2007 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yeah, I guess the loss was inevitable. I am sorry to say that I have never watched a Revolution game. I've gotta do that!

November 19, 2007 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home