Thursday, January 10, 2008

Does Anyone Know?

New England has a red hot team right now. They are kicking ass and taking names. They've got a bunch of star players, but work together systematically and strategically to win game after game.
Think I'm talking about the Patriots? Think again.

I want to know why the Celtics aren't getting the attention they deserve from the media. I DEMAND an answer. What does this team have to do to take a mere SMIDGE of attention away from the Patriots?

Look, I understand that the Patriots are a big deal, especially right now. They going for 19-0. It's huge. They are an amazing team worthy of great respect and I wouldn't take thing away from them. I really like the Patriots, even though I'm not really a football person, per sa ... but come on, people! Is anyone else watching the Celtics? Every game is like a religious experience!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think because the Patriots' dominance this season was a surprise.

January 11, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm not complaining. The Patriots are awesome. I just feel bad because the Celtics have undergone an amazing transformation but it's still all Tom Brady this, Rodney Harrison that.

January 11, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home