Tuesday, April 1, 2008

4.1.08 Top Five

1. Got a cute April Fool's Day e-card from a friend.

2. My poor and brave mom, who is battling cancer, is now battling a sinus infection. But, she's been taking antibiotics and is beginning to feel better. She goes in for a very glamorous colonoscopy and endoscopy this week. I speak to her daily and see her every weekend, trying to be positive and uplifting. I probably sound like a total idiot to her. You know, the old "it's easy to say that from where you stand" sort of thing. I just wish I could take it all away.

3. Project woes continue at work, but some of the pressure is getting taken off, as we are raking in all of our off-shore vendor's files and seeing them through to finish, in-house. This should really help us make our deadline with the least amount of stress. That isn't to say that it isn't going to suck. Just suck less.

4. One of my soap carriers just place a sizable repeat order.

5. I was contacted by a wonderful woman on Cape Anne about a wholesale soap order. She is opening a shop with a "sweets" theme and is interested in selling my stuff. She called me a fellow "quirky bird," which really made me smile. Free ads on craigslist really pay off.

I actually have a few more today. Call them honorable mentions.

6. It was in the 60's today.

7. Kevin Garnett. Kevin Garnett. Kevin Garnett. *Sigh*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home