Sunday, March 2, 2008

Damn You, Egg-Shaped Bath Bomb!

Oh, I have been having a hell of a time trying to create egg-shaped bath bombs using traditional plastic shells. I've destroyed 3 batches so far. I am trying to get a cute little children's gift set together in time for Easter. I think I'm going to try a different method. Today is a new day, right? I was really depressed about this last night. Depressed enough to have some chocolaty frozen yogurt.

Check out this new movie coming out on March 7th! I got all teary-eyed just watching the trailer.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I totally cried at that trailer and then requested the movie to be shown in our area!

Good luck on the egg shape stuff. What about using cookie molds and doing it half flat/half egg shape? That way it won't fall off a flat surface in the bathroom!

March 2, 2008 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Funny you should suggest using a different mold - check out the latest development:

http://stellamariesoap.blogspot.com/

March 2, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home