Monday, January 28, 2008

Rosie's Place: Call to Action

I've been pretty swamped these last few days, as I've been preparing for an upcoming soap show. My posting has been pretty spotty.

I wanted to let you all know that on Valentine's Day, I am going to be donating some of my soaps, along with donated bath goodies from co-workers, to Rosie's Place. This is a local women's shelter. My guess is that the guests aren't going to be getting a lot of flowers and chocolates from their sweethearts that day. So, I thought it would be sweet to give them some pampering treats. If you would like to add to the box, feel free to contact me (kzsox@yahoo.com). I only ask that the soap be sort of nice, as this is supposed to be a special gift. I am also accepting unopened bath gels, loofahs, etc.

It's all about the love!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home