Thursday, April 5, 2007

First Annual



I've always hated listening to D & C in the morning. The fact that there is no alternative to this right-winged, bullshit, male dominated sports program really steams my clams. I've decided that this is the first year - no matter what - for which I WILL NOT listen to this show.

I'm not asking anyone to join me in this. I'm simply making my lack of appreciation for this show crystal clear.

Good win for the Sox last night. I could tell that things were going to go our way right after JD Who's first hit of the game. That and Beckett was pretty solid in his first inning. No implosions. Hey, I just thought of something. Did anyone ever use "Foulke Implosion" after one of Keith's blown saves? I think that this should be the standard term after any blown save. Starting now.

I'm kind of pissed that I won't really be able to see Dice K's first start today. Damn you, afternoon games!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Couch Potato said...

I'm with you on the duo that shall remain nameless. Dale & Holley rule! Nice new blog, by the way.

April 5, 2007 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks! Dale and Holley have way more class and are 100 times more engaging. Oh, and you can enjoy your sports talk without racism, sexism, conservatism and homophobia.

April 5, 2007 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Jenks said...

I listen to the RI sports station instead. D&C just keep getting worse and worse.

April 5, 2007 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Which RI station? I can get HJY if my car is heading south on Broadway.

April 5, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home