Friday, May 8, 2009

Manny

I thought I would be more up-in-arms about this news, but really I'm just kind of , "meh." I suppose, when he went to the other side of the country and to a different league, he just sorted of fell off of my daily radar. Plus, he was rubbing his new found love and success in our faces and I guess I it was just too hurtful to pay attention.

It sucks to learn about yet another dirty player. I always thought Trot Nixon would be the first big name former Red Sox player to be found out. I mean, I love Trot. Absolutely adore him with every fiber of my being. But, he had anger issues, big face & neck syndrome and frequent injuries. You tell me.

I feel bad for Joe Torre. He spent many years trying to manage around this guy and now he has to deal with his dark side. Meanwhile, the Red Sox enjoyed many a season with him before he was caught. The irony. That's why he gets paid the big bucks, I guess.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home