Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bradolina or AngePitt or Whatever the F*** You People Call It

I know that I'm not supposed to hate Brad and Angelina, but I do. It's not supposed to engage me in the way that it does, but I am engaged. I'm supposed to shrug it off - it's Hollywood, right? But I don't. There is something so sinister about this couple.

Angelina. Every woman's worst nightmare.
Brad. Nitwit. Admired by hoards of women around the world, though I haven't a clue why.

They have obviously tried to snuff out the scandal surrounding their union by volunteering their time to humane causes. This makes them all the more annoying. This morning, I saw them all decked out in their Golden Globe crap, posing like statues, and I just wanted to vomit.

Like Dr. Werner Klopek said in The 'Burbs: You may have fooled the others, but you don't fool me.

What was the point of this post?

Like Pee Wee Herman said in Pee Wee's Big Adventure: I DON'T KNOW!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jere said...

Who's telling you you're not supposed to hate two bloated, disgusting movie stars? They must be stopped!

January 17, 2007 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I guess I'm just not supposed to care.

January 17, 2007 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Jere said...

I care. I care about how annoying Angelina Jolie is. If she does things for good causes, fine, but I just don't want to see her big face. Has she ever been good in a movie? Has she ever been in a good movie?

January 18, 2007 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

She does have a rather large face. I don't like the weird symbols tattoos she has. They look like barcodes.

I think she was supposedly good in "Girl Interrupted" with Winona Ryder, but I didn't see it.

January 20, 2007 at 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home