Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sullee No More

In very sad news, Sullee eliminated himself from the VH1 White Rapper Show this week. I parallel this to the feeling I have when the Red Sox fall out of contention. What's worse, I know that Persia, the rapper from NYC, will win. She's very good. She definitely deserves to win, but the irony here is too much. It also baffles me that John Brown, who evidently runs a business called Ghetto Revival (but has no idea what Ghetto Revival means and how offensive it is to people who actually live in the ghetto) is still in it. I sort of suspect that he also might win in a surprising twist of unwatchable fate, as his myspace page lists his residence as being in 2 places, one of which is Brooklyn.

I hope something will come of Sullee's career from all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home