Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's Been a While

... since I've done a muppet look-a-like post ...



Baltimore Manager, Sam Perlozzo and



Sam the Eagle

By the way, Cora just homered in tonight's game against the O's. I heard the crowd going crazy and ran into the living room to see what had just happened, assuming one of the birds got a hit off of Schill. Nope. I mean, come on Baltimore fans! How about supporting your boys? Every time I go to Camden Yards for a Baltimore-Boston game, it's a sea of red. Taylor (that's an O's fan friend of mine, for those of you not in the know), what gives?

By the way, the Yanks are, in fact, in last place. And yes, I was, in fact, at the dong fest that was Sunday night's game.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home