Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Closing Is Tomorrow!

Firstly, I would like to publicly apologize to my friend Taylor (he is a friend - and an attorney - who has offered to eyeball our paperwork) for not getting him our real estate documents to look over. This time, the process seemed very rushed. However, I did read everything over carefully and I think we are in very good shape.

The closing is scheduled for 10 AM in Warwick. Rhode Island, that is. We had a few "jump through major hoops at the last minute" moments, but that isn't very unusual when it comes to buying real estate, as many of you can probably attest to.

This coming weekend is tax free in the state of Massachusetts, so we are going to buy a new sofa bed. We could drive about 20 minutes to the NH border and do this any old time, but I guess there is something kind of special about doing it in your own state. Which won't be our state much longer. Until we finally move to Northampton, which is the long term goal.

I hope you all come visit us in our new pad soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home