Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Gather Darkness to Please Me

This always happens to me. And to Jere. One day, we're thinking, "hmmm... I should check up on [insert band we would like to see perform live]" and as soon as we peruse the tour dates, we find out that they had JUST PLAYED IN OUR AREA. This time, I am absolutely furious, as I've learned that The Melvins were not only in New Haven and Boston, but they played a gig in Northampton. Less than a month ago. Now, they are off to South America, then to Europe. Meanwhile, I am completely oblivious.

Incidentally, I hate packing. HATE IT. And that's all we are doing today. Also I have a pretty mean crick in my neck. Nice.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger DJDiva said...

that is the worst! I hate when I realize a band has just played, or is playing but find out so late there's no tickets left.

Packing sucks. Hope your move went smoothly.

September 1, 2008 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks - the move is complete! Just got the whole Verizon fios thing done today, thus my ability to finally use the internet! Hurray!

September 4, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home