Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pics from the New House

Okay, these were the pictures that were on New England Moves Dot Com, so please know that the furniture and accessories are not ours. Though, I must say that the sellers have good taste.


[front of the house]
[patio and backyard]

[this will be my new office - I'm going to paint the walls white, me thinks]
[this is going to be Jere's new writing room]
[master bedroom]
[living room - the fireplace works, but I'm terrified of fireplaces - some of you know why]
[dining room]
[kitchen - all new appliances and stuff]

Soon, this blog is going to be called: Gibberish from the 02905

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

I lOVE IT! It's a great home. I love the arched entrance into the living room. Congratulations! I hope the move goes wel for you and you quickly settle in.

August 16, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

That is a gorgeous house Kim. Congrats!

August 16, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Congrats, Kim and Jere! We're sorry you're moving farther away, but very happy for you. I agree about the previous owner's taste, too. Love the paint colors!

August 16, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks everyone! You guys are very sweet!

August 16, 2008 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Jenks said...

Reminds me of N Providence, a little. Congratulations.

August 16, 2008 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks, JS. It's right outside Roger Williams Park.

August 17, 2008 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!!! It's absolutely adorable with so much room for you, Jer & the kitties!!! How exciting and fun! Congrats! If you need help painting or anything, let us know.

August 17, 2008 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks, Caitlin! You and Anthony will have to come soon - we just the sofa bed delivered today!

August 17, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger DJDiva said...

Congrats! it looks fantastic! Somerville will miss you :)

August 21, 2008 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Aww, thanks. I will miss Somerville! No more True Grounds :(

August 21, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home