Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Is It Over Yet?

I love baseball.



I hate the All Star Break.



There is nothing more pointless than the Home Run Derby. Hey, let's watch a bunch of really seasoned power hitters take batting practice for a couple of hours! And then we'll act really surprised every time a ball gets hit hard! News Flash: These dudes get paid a lot of money because of their ability to hit. A really fun event would be to watch all these guys have an apple pie bake off or an Iron Chef-style cooking contest or something. A place where they are totally out of their element. I'd even like to watch them have a swimming competition. I don't know, it just isn't for me. I've never been a fan of this or any of the AS Break "festivities." The only thing I can honestly say I enjoy about it is the fact that you can finally root for guys you like, outside of the realm of meaningful baseball.

Go, Ryan Howard!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home