Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kristin Hersh

Occasionally, I check in on bands/artists I enjoyed from back in the day to see (a) what they are up to and (b) if they are touring. I always have the WORST timing, to the point where I nearly cringe before the tour date page loads. Most times, I just missed them.

Well, I guess this makes up for it.

Hersh is playing 3 dates in Massachusetts in April. It's hard to imagine acoustic versions of Counting Backwards and Not Too Soon, not to mention Bright Yellow Gun. But, hey, I'm totally down for it. She'll probably perform some stuff from 50 Foot Wave, too.

If you are into Throwing Muses, or 50 Foot Wave, you ought to check out her site. She's writes a pretty good blog, too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home