Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blowing Through the Jasmine of My Mind

Yipes, David's getting sued due to the fact that he had not signed enough autographs. God forbid the man should prioritize this over, oh, I don't know, playing baseball.

So, while I wait for the 1 pic that was snapped at the show last night, I thought I'd share with you a couple of random thoughts I had during my commute to work this morning.

1. Someone should open a billiard joint and call it: Nice Balls
2. Am i the only one who thinks that the Plymouth Breeze is akin to those lady style cigarettes that some people smoke? The capris or whatever they are called? Clearly, the manufacturer of this vehicle was targeting the long, skinny cigarette smoker. Speaking of cigarettes, you really ought to check out some of the old cigarette commercials on YouTube. I am particularly fond of this one.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

I nearly spit out my beans and rice while reading random thought number 1. Funny.

July 30, 2007 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Seriously, think of the Three's Company-style conversations that might ensue!

"So, what do you guys wanna do tonight?"
"I don't know, Nice Balls?"
"Hey, watch it, buddy!"

August 1, 2007 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home