Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Pet Peeve

The way a person moves through a salad bar can say a lot about one's character. This afternoon, I encountered a salad bar "wanderer." These people approach the salad bar like the ghosts in a Pac Man game. This particular person moved through at a snail's pace, then decided that they wanted sliced tomatoes and cucumbers, after all (both available at the start of the line). I guess they figured that they didn't have to go back to the beginning. No, the better course was to simply work backwards and jerk around with the line of people moving in the proper direction. Where do people like this come from? There is no reverse in the salad bar line! Oh, I didn't see that there was feta cheese! I think I need that on my salad, too! Look, Mr. Magoo, there are other people in line here!

It's the little things that get stuck in my craw, I'm telling you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger bless_cyborgs said...

Haha. I thought this rant was going to be MUCH worse where people were using their hands or putting back serving spoons into the wrong items, which makes everything gross.

Still, I'm with you on the salad bar retard hate.

September 27, 2008 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Heh, heh - fortunately, I haven't seen this exhibited at the work salad bar. At least not yet!

September 27, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home