Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting Day

Today is going to be one of those "difficult to concentrate at work" days, as we will all be watching the polling results. I won't be able to vote until after work due to the killer commute + crazy lines. I'd prefer to cast my ballot when there's no pressure on me to be somewhere afterward. I am really hoping that history is made today.

We are having a bit of new homeowner excitement. It's somewhat of a long story, so I will try to blog about it during my lunch break today.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nora said...

Allright, I've been waiting days to see what the "new homeowner excitement" is. Spill it!

November 7, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I just finished the post. We are happy that things have finally calmed down.

November 8, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home